Name & Surname (required)
House/Flat No (required)
Mobile Number (required)
Your Email (required)
Gaam (required) ---BaladiaBharasarDahisaraFotdiGodparKera-KundanpurKodkiMadhaparMandviMankuvaMeghpurMirzapurNaranparRamparSamatraSarliSukhpur-BhujSukhpur-RohaSurajpurVadasarVekra
SKLPC CommitteeEvent ConvenerTeam LeaderNone of the above
Name & Surname (required)
House/Flat No (required)
Relation to you (required)
Home Telephone Number
---under 16 (you will be supervised by an adult)16-2021-3031-4041-5051-6061+
Nothing to Declare
Any Special Needs (please specify below)
Other (please specify)
Set-up / Preparation Saturday 14th September 2019 9.00am to 6.00pm
Set-up / Preparation Sunday 15th September 2019 9.00am to 6.00pm
Set-up / Preparation Monday 16th to 20th October 7.00pm to 10.00pm
---ElectricalFloor TeamStage TeamHeating & VentilationVolunteer FoodGeneral
Pre-Mela Preparation Saturday 21st September 2019 9.00am to 6.00pm
Annual Mela 22nd September 2019 9.00am to 6.00pm
---Cultural DepartmentEvent Day Branding & CommsStall Holder ServicesFire MarshallFirst AidSteward ExternalCrowd ControlSteward InternalPublic RelationInformation DeskVolunteer CareCar Park TeamHealth & SafetyGeneral ITFT Magazine DistributionFood Token DistributionFun ZoneIndia Garden Zone (Gaam Reps)VIP Welcome GuestN/A
---General Duties 9.00am to 6.00pmRaffle Ticket SalesFund RaisingN/A
Car Parking Team
---Vijya Vinod Halai - Mandir TeamRamnik Jina - Electrical TeamRajesh Khimji Vekaria - Treasury TeamPravin Khimani - E-TicketsPrakash Halai - First AidKalyan Pindoria - Ventilation TeamKarsan Hirani - Volunteer FoodDilip Bhanderi - Car Park TeamNaina Varsani - Female Crowd ControlNanji Bhudia - Information DeskPravin Khimani - Gate ControlValji Patel - Internal StewardsMeghjibhai Pindoria - Health & SafetyKiran Pindoria - Sound / Band / Mandir Set-upMahesh Halai - Internal & External Security
---Mandir TeamElectrical TeamTreasury TeamE-TicketsFirst AidVentilation TeamVolunteer FoodCar Park TeamFemale Crowd ControlInformation DeskGate ControlInternal StewardsHealth & SafetySecurity (SIA Registered Only)Sound/Band/Mandir Setup Sound Monitoring
(Please note: You will be required to volunteer min 7 days out of the 13 day festival and this must include the busy days Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays. Team Leaders will be expected to take a daily register of volunteers attendance)
Attending all the days mentioned below (if this box is ticked you do not need to tick the remaining boxes
Pre-Navratri set-up Thursday 26th September 2019 (19:00 – 22:00)
Pre-Navratri set-up Friday 27th September 2019 (19:00 – 22:00)
Pre-Navratri set-up Saturday 28th September 2019 (Time TBC)
Sunday 29th September 2019 (19:00 - 23:30)
Monday 30th September 2019 (19:00 - 23:30)
Tuesday 1st October 2019 (19.00 - 23.30)
Wednesday 2nd October 2019 (19.00 - 23.30)
Thursday 3rd October 2019 (19.00 - 23.30)
Friday 4th October 2019 (19.00 - 23.30)
Saturday 5th October 2019 (19.00 - 23.30)
Sunday 6th October 2019 (19.00 - 23.30)
Navratri Family Workshop 6th October 2019 (13:30- 18.00)
Monday 7th October 2019 (19.00 - 23.30)
Tuesday 8th October 2019 (19:00 - 23:30)
Friday 11th October 2019 (19.00 - 23.30)
Saturday 12th October 2019 (19.00 - 23.30)
Sunday 13th October 2019 + Set-Down (18:00pm - 23:30)
• Volunteers are expected to conduct themselves in a safe and responsible manner and not to act in a way that may put
themselves or others at risk.
• Consumption of alcohol , illegal substances and non-vegetarian food at any SKLPC (UK) event is strictly prohibited.
• SKLPC (UK) cannot accept responsibility for any loss and /or damage of your personal belongings.
• Volunteers are required to register their attendance at the start and end of their shift with their relevant team leaders.
• Volunteers need to familiarise themselves with the site layout and facilities and attend a mandatory Health & Safety
• Volunteers need to be fully aware of all Health & Safety procedures.
• Volunteers are to provide their contact, health and emergency details in this form and report changes prior to the event,
should they change.
• Volunteers are expected to wear ID badges and high vis jacket at all times.
• Volunteers are required to report any suspicious package , activity and any Health & Safety issues to your team leader.
• I have read and understood the guidelines for SKLPC (UK) events.
• I am 16 years of age or above (if under the age of 16 i agree to be supervised by an adult)
• I understand that SKLPC (UK) reserves the right to terminate my stewardship at any time and without prior notice.
• I understand that my personal information will be stored for up to 3 years and will be used solely for the purpose related
to Auditing, Health & Safety and only accessed by authorised SKLPC (UK) personnel.
*we can not accept volunteers after this date and on the event days
Thank you in advance for your valuable Sewa
To enhance the quality of life through education, cultural, social and sports
activities and instil values that will benefit society.
Please fill in your details below to join our newsletter
Shree Kutch Leva Patel Community (UK) India Gardens, West End Road, Northolt, Middlesex, UB5 6RE
Tel/Fax: 020 8845 9470 | e-mail: email@example.com | UK Charity Number: 1001623 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2019 SKLPC (UK) All Rights Reserved
Design & Development by SKLPC Web Team